Friday, November 5, 2010

The CUTEST Witch I ever did see!

HAPPY (LATE) HALLOWEEN!!!

I hope everyone is doing WONDERFUL- and we appologize for neglecting our poor blog lately. As many of you know, Ernest is leaving this month to start his deployment. While Avery and I are so sad to see him go, and will miss him terribly- we are both so proud of him and love him with our whole hearts. With that being said, we have been SUPER busy lately! It seems like every weekend we have plans after plans, after plans! Time is flying by way too fast, I sure hope this next year flies by just as quickly.

Now that I have finished defending why our blog is lacking in the update category- I have a couple of posts to share! First one is AVERY HAD HER FIRST TRICK OR TREATING HALLOWEEN!!! She LOVED it. We went to my friend Jenn's house, and hung out with some amazing families. We met a few new friends, and enjoyed spending time with our dear friends Kelly, Abe, their two girls and Jenn along with her precious family. Kelly is one of my closest friends- and I am so BLESSED and lucky to have her in my life. Her husband is deploying with Ernest, so she and I have exciting plans for girls beach trips and staying busy- along with our friend Rhonda and her two boys while our brave men are gone.

So, Avery was a witch... a PRECIOUS witch! Avery kind of decided this on her own; I bought her a $1 children's witch hat at Target oneday, and she wanted to wear it 24/7. No joke, she flipped out if we took it off her. SO... I decided- Witch it is! My sweet friend Kayce made Avery her halloween tutu as a birthday gift, and it was perfect. She is so talented!  Here are some pictures from the first time Avery REALLY went Trick-or-Treating.





 This is Avery and Emily's new band!
 MMMM... Pizza
 Avery making a new buddy

 EEEEK... So excited!!!

We have a goofy girl on our hands!





This is us with Kelly and Lily Kate (Middle) and Jenn and Emily

 Jenn's sweet friends had the AWESOME idea to rent a GATOR... the kids had SO much fun!







HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED THEIR HALLOWEEN! WE SURE DID!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment