Monday, October 12, 2009

Allergies

SOOOO... we have recently overcome our first sick baby days!! Poor Avery has The Bishop Allergies like her mommy!! I get them every season change... and poor Avery had her first case recently. She has now overcome all the sneezing... yet is still a little stuffy!! I was a paranoid mommy for sure... taking her temperature constantly to make sure it was nothing more than allergies.
Soon after Avery and I both got over our allergies, Ernest got a nasty cold... he NEVER gets sick. He has been sick one time since I have known him... no joke! Got to love a good immune system! When I walked in the house after Avery and I went to get him medicine for him and felt the house was burning up, and he was FEEZING in sweat shirt with the hood on, and sweat pants- I knew Avery and I had to leave that Germ Infested Sauna!! So we decided to go hang out with my mom and let him sleep and get better.
Happy to report however, OUR HOUSE IS SICK FREE!!! Phew... We made it!!


Aaaaa-CHU!

No comments:

Post a Comment