Monday, October 12, 2009

Big Girl!!

So since it is rare that I can actually get on and type whats been going on- Now that Avery is asleep... I need to post it all!! So there are several new posts...
This one is informing everyone that my little Bug is getting to be too big! She has transferred from our bed co-sleeping to her bassinett!! Oh man... :) She did great with the transition! The first night she slept 6 hours, woke up and ate- then slept 5 more hours! WOAH!! That has yet to happen again- in general it's 6 hours, 4 hours, 1 hour- waking up at 9 am like clockwork!




Here are the pictures of our big girl in her bassinett the first few nights! I am very surprised that she doesnt have both her arms up above her... in general that's how she sleeps... she stretches back... and lets her hands just fall... so funny! Guess she was just too pooped after I put her in there to get a good stretch before falling into deep sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment