Monday, February 15, 2010

Georgia Blizzard FOR REAL!

I'm sorry its taken so long to post an update, but its been pretty busy around here! And when we arent busy we are trying to get some rest or clean! :) We are loving every second with this precious angel of ours... and time is just going by so fast. She amazes me every day. She's loving reading now... finally! Today when we were reading, at the end of every book after I shut it, she would scream for another one... I'd grab abother book and start reading and she would stop. haha

Anyways, we recently got a ton of snow around here... and while Avery had her first snow not too long ago, this time it was enough to really see and touch. She really enjoyed feeling how cold it was. This precious outfit was given to her by my dad and stepmom (her Nana and Papa Jim) and I hate to say it... but she's definitely an adorable baby. Ok, I don't hate to say it... but I definitely think it!

Here are our fun in the snow pictures!







As you can see, daddy didnt want to be in any pictures... of course! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment