Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentines Day!

So I am a little behing... imagine that! But just wanted to tell everyone about our Valentine's Day this year! It was so much fun. The day before we all went to one of my favorite stores... Harry's Farmer's Market!! I went to to the restroom and when I came back... my sweet baby was sound asleep... like this...
SILLY DADDY!!!!

So Mommy to the rescue...
She was so precious and rode through the entire store like this... Too sweet if you ask me!

On the 14th, my sweet husband cooked me dinner. We had Ribeye steaks on the grill, scallops wraped in bacon and asparagus with mushrooms. It was sooo yummy! I also got beautiful flowers, candies and bath goodies from Ernest and Avery. The card was so wonderful... simple but made me smile:
We love You Mommy, Happy Valentine's Day!! Love Avery and Daddy:)
Here are the pictures we took that evening...
What a wonderful first Valentine with Avery Leigh!

1 comment:

  1. agreed. they are stylin. Avery is too cute. And she does look like her daddy.

    ReplyDelete