Sunday, April 4, 2010

Chiropractor

So wanted to do a little updating since Daddy his home and can hang out with that QUICK baby girl.

First post will be about the Chiropractor!! When I was pregnant with Avery, the chiropractor was my lifeline! I was in so much pain from... just my entire body changing- as any of you other mommies know! So I went weekly to get adjusted and it helped so incredibly much! They were also an amazing group of women who were a great support to my going natural at birth. They both offered to meet us at the hospital to be some-what of a "doula" for the birth, no matter the time. In the end, I ended up not wanting extra people in the room, but in the months leading to the delivery they told Ernest and I all that we should expect in a natural delivery- provided that everything went as planned.
After having Avery I continued to go, and Avee started getting adjusted as well! The Chiropractor we go to is The Wellpath Center which is a family practice. They specialize in pregnancy, babies, children, adults AND seniors. Well, Avee loves Dr. Heather... and I wanted pictures for her scrapbook; here are the pictures we took.

No comments:

Post a Comment