Monday, April 26, 2010

Visiting with Nana and Papa Jim

So, it always tends to take me forever to get on andd write about what's new with us!! I really need to get better at that. By the time Avery is down for the night, I am exhausted and want to follow right behind her. Tonight, while I am so sleepy- Avery is asleep... SOOOO I am going to do a few update posts.

First, we all got to go visit Nana and Papa Jim at their AMAZING new lake house. We absolutely loved the house, and loved the visit!! It is always wonderful to see them, and for them to spend some time with Bug. She grows so fast, and changes so much- each time we see them, she is doing another new trick!! Here are some of the pictures we took while visiting!

Snugglin Papa Jim
Our little family on the swing by the lake... Yes Please!


Too Fun

Avee... The model...


My favorite picture of us...ever
Giving Nana some kisses

WE SURE DO LOVE YOU NANA AND PAPA JIM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment