Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mother's/Father's Day!

I just realized that I havent posted about Mother's Day... and was coming to post about Father's Day! So I will do them together.

Mother's Day started with getting to sleep in!! YAY... Momma sleeping in is RARE!! Then when I woke up, we went to eat IHOP.... the Nutella Crepes are one of my favorite treats!


After eating yummy breakfast we went to get FLOWERS for the yard!! That is a HAPPY Mother's Day thing!! Here we are picking out the flowers...

And here is a baby who is TIRED of shopping!!

 

This is a happier baby when we got home and started planting our new flowers! Avery enjoyed the outside!!


I had an amazing day with my family. I am sooooo incedibly lucky to have this amazing baby in my life. You want to question God's ability and awesomeness? Just watch a precious child grow and change daily. HE is amazingly perfect!!

THEN...


NOW...



Ernest celebrated his first FATHER'S DAY with our precious girl!!! He got to sleep in (which we let him do on his days off anyways since he works so hard during the week) then when he woke up we gave him his first prize from Avery! After that, we went to eat at Outback! YUMM YUMM.





After giving Daddy his cards and his prize Avery made him, we went to Outback for lunch!!!

My two loves... Celebrating DADDY

There is no doubt in my mind that this man loves his baby girl more than life itself. She has a special place in his heart- a place for only a Daddy's little girl.

Daddy THEN...



And NOW...


Our family THEN...


and NOW...



WE ARE BEYOND BLESSED TO BE THIS PRECIOUS ANGEL'S MOMMY AND DADDY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment