Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's about time!!!

First of all, I am so sorry it has taken so long to update this blog! There are so many nights I sit down, intending to write... and then get side tracked, Ernest called, Avery wakes up, or I fall asleep- so there goes that idea! I promise to try harder to keep this up to date. I had no idea we actually had readers... but aparently we do!

So, my handsome hero is doing an amazing job! He is busy, busy... and pretty much surviving on naps- but he is doing his best, which we all know is more than you could get from so many other people. That is one of the many things I love so much about him. He is so commited to his family, the military, and everything he loves. He gives his all... and does an amazing job.

Avery and I are holding down the fort... and I have to say we are doing a great job, I think. So many days I think "how in the world am I getting all this done"... and then realize - yeah, you're getting it done! way to go!! Ernest would be proud! :) With as much as I miss him- time is going by pretty quickly. Between Avery, issues with the dogs, and taking some time to myself to go to the gym to help release stress, the days seem to come and go. When I say issues with the dogs... I mean ISSUES WITH THE DOGS!! several weeks ago, Cleo decided to dig through the trash can and find the left over rotisserie chicken we had for dinner. She ate it all. Bones included! So when I cam downstairs, saw the trash can knocked over... and the chicken MISSING, I proceeded to search the house for the left over chicken bones. NOTHING WAS EVER FOUND. And where might they have been?? HER STOMACH!!! So after researching online (which any of you who know me... I do that more than I should) and everyone said "oh yeah, she'll be fine..." and "she will die!!" Needless to say, she started throwing up bones the following day, and had diarrhea. A VERY high vet bill later- she had to have surgery to get the bones in her stomach and intestines removed!! They were cutting her insides to pieces, and blocking her intestines. NOT FUN!!! She is 100% better now.

I am hoping to not take so long to post an update in the future! I know this is just NOT ACCEPTABLE :) But I promise I am staying so busy!! Thanks again for all the love and support!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay. Yay. Yay for new updates :) Love your blog! Glad you guys are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read your blog!! Keep the updates coming love!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete