Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas 2009- Xmas #1

This was Avery's FIRST Christmas... and we took pictures of EVERYTHING!! :) We are enjoying having Daddy home this year because they are planning to be deployed next year. We sure did enjoy having him here though!!

First Christmas was at my dad and Stepmom's house. This was on December 13- which luckily worked out so my sister and her family could make it. We were also very lucky that Ernest was able to get out of a course he thought he was going to. Avery racked up on awesome gifts and a ton of precious clothes!! She has LOVED playing in her exersaucer. Here are pictures from The Bishop Christmas.

On our way to my dad's

Uncle Austin

The kids... and kids :)

Avery with her Grandpa Jim

The WHOLE family

A picture my sister took.

Another from my sister

This is her new toy!! Picture taken with MY new Christmas/Birthday present from Ernest

No comments:

Post a Comment