Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Day!

One thing we have decided is that now with a baby- we want to stay at home, or close to home on Christmas Day. Especially when Avery is old enough to really enjoy the Holiday- we have chosen to not spend it traveling. Since my mom lives so close (6 miles away) we spent the afternoon there. We of course enjoyed the day, and all of us got great gifts! These pictures were taken with the awesome camera Ernest got me for my Chrisrmas/Birthday. Its an Olympus E620. We have wanted a real nice camera to have now that Avery is here- one to take wonderful pictures as she grows... and Ernest surprised me with an amazing one this year!
Christmas Day!!

With my mom's dog

hmmm... to scream or not to scream

Reindeer Butt

Santa's stash for Avee



PASSED OUT on her Gammie!!

sleeping on her G-PA

Avery's gift for daddy- Willow Tree "new dad"

Christmas Morning



No comments:

Post a Comment