Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

2010 is here!!! 2009 was an amazing year in our lives. Mainly of course because our precious angel was born. It is so amazing how much your life changes when you have a baby in your life. We could not be happier with our lives right now... and really pray 2010 will be just as wonderful! Its planning to be a big year for the Polk family. This is the year Ernest will be deploying for 13 months. My prayers for 2010 involve keeping him safe, keeping Avery and I safe while he is away, that we stay healthy and busy while we're apart- making the time go by faster, and that my mom and stepdad have a better year in 2010 since the economy in 2009 and a concrete company didn't mix well.

Until he is home again, I dont think a year can top 2009 for us... But we are SO proud of him and I know we have loved ones watching over the 3 of us- keeping us safe.

New Years Eve was also "low key". We went to our friends Mike and Helen's house until about 10 or so, then headed home for the night. I enjoyed snuggling on the couch this year for the countdown. Celebrating is fun, but I'm pretty sure I am going to soak in all the snuggling I can get this year!! :)
Ernest wanted to take some pictures of his two girls before 2009 ended... and here are how they turned out!


And my favorite

Just chillin downstairs with the boys at the Viskups' house

No comments:

Post a Comment