Sunday, September 27, 2009

Avee's First Playdate!

Avery and I spent last Wednesday with my sweet friend Hannah and her baby boy Grant. Baby Grant is an older man... He's 7 months old. First we all went to publix, where it was quite the sight- Avery was in her carseat in the back of the grocery cart, and Grant was in his carseat ridin shot-gun at the top... I really wish we had gotten a picture! So after getting sandwiches from Publix, we headed to the park where we ate lunch- Hannah, Grant and I... WHile Avery slept:) After eating, then feeding Avee Bug when she woke up STARVING like always:)... we walked around the park trails pushing the sleepin babes in their strollers. It was so much fun. After the park we all headed to Hannah's house and sat around, played, fed the kiddos and changed diapers :) The story of a mommy's life!  It really was a lot of fun, and we have decided it will be a weekly date. So maybe this next week we will get a picture of the "co-shoppers" in their grocery cart! Here are some pictures I took with my phone... and Hannah is sending me the pictures she took with her camera, so check back- more will be posted tonight/tomorrow! I was planning to take my camera- but when I walked downstairs to get it off the couch, it was in about 20 pieces because Ernest was trying to fix it... yet it was beyond fixable... so we are having to buy a new one- thank goodness my phone takes pretty decent pictures in the mean time.

All Dressed up ready to go!!





1 comment:

  1. that poor little boy just can't get it right for the camera! He tries so hard! I LOVE these pictures! You are so sweet Alex. I am having withdrawals so quit bein busy and go to the park with me! haha see ya soon my dear! oh-did you ever get the pics I sent you?

    ReplyDelete