Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Picture Catch Up!

I have every intention of catching up on this blog within the next few days! So here goes. The first update will be all the pictures from over Christmas with Daddy home :). We had some wonderful time as a "little family", but also enjoyed a day with some of our "big family". Avery is so blessed to have so many amazing people in her life (as are we). Those people, spoiled her rotten this Christmas! She LOVES all her goodies. Like I mentioned before, we are rearranging the downstairs so that I can move around the house without falling over toys :). It's amazing how much she plays with them all though, she doesn't take a break!
Here are the Christmas pictures!!

Nana, Papa Jim and Uncy Austin's visit!
 Avery's new kitchen from Nana and Papa Jim!


 The pups getting their prizes!
 All the food from Nanny and Pa!



 Avery's new apron from her BEALS family!
 Avery's "Avery" baby :)






Right after my family left, Ernest's family came! And as I was uploading them to the blog, I realized I dont think I got them all from my computer! I will add more SOON!



1 comment: