Sunday, January 23, 2011

Saying goodbye to Daddy

This was one of the most difficult days we have had as a family. I never thought saying goodbye to someone could be so hard. We will see him soon... I tell myself that every day. I love him with my entire heart. He and Avery are my world, yet saying "see you later" when you know that will be about 10 months, that's a sad day.
I think about how proud I am of him every day... and on the days where I need a little more encouragement, I remind myself how much I love him... and that will always be enough.

I love you handsome husband! Know Avery and I are here thinking and praying for you every day. Come home safe to us. You are the most amazing man in our lives. Your girls are so proud of you!!!











2 comments:

  1. I cannot imagine. I know your heart is hurting. I've got to get you over to my house to meet Tripp and so we can hang out. Ava has like those exact same toys that Avery got for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sweet family and pray everyday for Ernest's safety. I am always here for you ladies...love you dearly!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete