Sunday, January 23, 2011

Snow White Christmas

YES, I know- I'm a little late!!! I have been so busy (intentionally). I have been busy with Avery during the day, and when she goes to sleep, I have been painting the house! It looks sooo pretty, and I will post pictures (yeah right, is what you are thinking, I know) With all that being said, tonight I am taking off from paintig to make some updates on this blog!!

Again, we were so lucky to have our handsome Daddy home this Christmas. One tradition we have decided to start is for our little family to wake up in our home Christmas morning... and hang out and play all day. So, this was the first year we did that! It was sooo wonderful to spend the day together, playing with all of Avery's new toys that Santa dropped off!!

                                                                     THANKS SANTA!












THEN!!! It snowed on Christmas! How perfect is that?!?!





                                                                It's NOT a fashion show!!





No comments:

Post a Comment